Friday, December 2, 2011

Rock, Paper, Scissors

My first public showing! Thought I'd post a few pictures, mainly to display my beautiful daughters. Mara,  (who looks like Zooey Deschanel, I swear) was there to handle every transaction since I was so nervous I could hardly tie a bow. Hannah Stephenson, my older daughter, had organized the event held in downtown Columbus at the Ohio State University Urban Art Space (oh, excuse me, I meant The Ohio State University Art Space!), located in what used to be the Lazarus department store. It sits  across from a new urban park called Columbus Commons which used to house the Columbus City Center Mall (the only mall I ever liked).

Our display was just a simple table provided by the venue, adorned by tablecloths over boxes to achieve different levels, glittery snowflakes, and of course a glass bowl of chocolate kisses.  Some traffic, some purchases, and some of Mara's retail skills, made it really enjoyable and broke the ice for me. Although I wouldn't let her leave my side.

Our packaging was simple silver ribbon tagged with a business card.

A happy holiday season to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment