Friday, June 17, 2011






Still inspired by zinnias (perhaps overwhelmed by the vast quantities of them that I punched out of card stock and glued together). Also, square cards! Found envelopes and clear bags at a great site called (as you might imagine) clearbags.com. They had every size imaginable of plastic enclosures for anything, and envelopes galore. Wholesale pricing available. 1,000 A2 bags with self-seal flap for $39.00.

Still liking Mad Men and Damages to have on while I create (I still have to remind myself that it's real art, as one kind card-maker commented).

Finishing setting up my Etsy store this weekend. It's not easy for this gray head to always click in the right place (metaphorically as well). I'm also going to be in my "studio," and I promise that someday I will remove the quotation marks.

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment