Saturday, June 11, 2011





The Midwest Craft Caucus has changed me. I am aware of the existence of a "Handmade Community" and I actually feel part of it. Honored to be part of it. More self-confident in calling myself both a crafter and an artist whose work has value. I stopped judging myself. If you'd like to see some handmade products that ARE art, please check out some of these online: The Candle Lab; Little Alouette; etsy.com; Wholly Craft (a shop right here in Clintonville); Poshta Designs;
TsuruBride; Stinkybomb Soap; Made by AmyD; and ManMadeDIY, a crafting site for guys!

2 comments:

  1. You are an artist for sure! I think I spotted you at the event. Looking forward to seeing more lovely creations from you around and beyond Columbus. :o)

    Grace Hester Designs
    http://www.gracehester.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Grace, for the look-see and the affirmation!

    ReplyDelete